Thursday, 26 July 2007

Let's Get Started! ...WHEN?

Any memories of last reunion flowing? 2008 will be great! So let's get started. We need to cast a vote on WHEN. Please respond on this blog so everyone can see your response. Majority wins in this vote and I think we are starting with the most critical question. WHEN? Fall or Spring? Fall being "November-ish" and Spring being "March-ish". Can we get your votes by Tues? ...Eliza and Ross....

11 comments:

WALL said...

Wall's : Fall

Maces Faces said...

Does it have to be fall or spring? I am just curious as more kids are going to be starting school and it will harder to organize when everyone has off...I guess if it has to be I would say Thanksgiving ish...that way we could use the holiday as the time kids have out of school already. I am not opposed to taking mine out a school, but they really frown upon it! Otherwise I vote for June! This is a Great idea!!Kim

Kimball said...

hum... good question. I'd say over christmas or thanksgiving would be fun, so we can also celebrate a major event together. although the summer is always a good time, but if in the summer, we should do it before or after the hottest months so it won't be too hard on the kids. Although I suppose if the 2nd question is "where", that may also determine "when" is best. We're happy to do it at our place in florida in the wintertime! :)

Elder Russell Wall said...

No, Kelsie is at home, and will be till she is married!!!
Love ya, Dad

Anonymous said...

well we'll try this again, we do not have the same thanksgiving as the states...fall would be better than spring as govt testing fo school is spring...that being said Jacob starts highschool this year and missed school will be a challenge...we do have holidays once a month that equates to 4day weekends...we start school after labor day and go until the 1st of July... Randy would love to be able to be involved withhis kids where possible...he has them christmas07 Thanksgiving 08 and every other holiday after that...he also gets four weeks in the summer. that being said are we at all able to be flexible for weddings seeing as though their are still four eligble walls on the market? Is there a way to combine any of these types of events or not? clear as mud?

Anonymous said...

I just read that back wow it's a wonder that anyone considers me sane?!! We vote for fall as that would make it easier to make up missed work for kids...

mckeons said...

We are up for whatever whenever! Just let us know. No preference except if in the summer would love a place to lay out! That coming from Jimbo. He He! No kids in school for us so whatever you think.

WALL said...

Still need to hear from:
Mom and Dad
Russell
Kortney
Kelsie
Randy
Ryan

Anonymous said...

hey family!

Anonymous said...

Well... my thoughts are as Kristen mentioned "clear as mud" I'm not sure what to say or when. As you have all probably heard I've been dating Blake Kiss from good ol TN--things are going very well :) It's hard to say exactly where it's going or when but all that aside I would vote for next fall, if it didn't seem so far away. But no pressure right?! Kortney

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanksgiving sounds great to me. Especailly since I'm going to be in grad school, I would think I should have a break...at least I would hope so!!

Plus...more time to save up money =)

love ya kels